Tuesday 8 June 2021

Hello & Links/Downloads

 

Can you hear it? The sound of no one knowing this place exists?

Well, Hi! I've been working on translating the Aikatsu! Color Wide Comics manga originally by Shirayaki Bambi. I was originally uploading them to Mangadex, but given the current state of things and the idea of potential future projects moving forward, I've opted to create this page as well! But don't worry, I'll be continuing to upload to Mangadex as soon as it's back to.. at least kind of normal.

This post is really just a place to post links to my other pages and releases that are already available. I haven't put out a LOT yet considering the time frame I've been working in, but I'd like to change that. I'm incredibly passionate about Aikatsu! and hope to finish translating this manga in a (relatively, to me) timely manner. 

If you're  viewing this on the front page, the links are all after the break!


RELEASES

Aikatsu! Color Wide Comics Volume 1

DDL: Mediafire | Torrent: Nyaa 

Aikatsu! Color Wide Comics Chapters 6 & 7

Chapter 6: DDL: Mediafire

Chapter 7: DDL: Mediafire

LINKS

Mangadex: https://mangadex.org/group/094ed352-5a02-401d-8dc2-2c04448ab315

Manga-Updates: https://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=9925

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment